Host institute and department
Oncoloy teaching in Amsterdam
- Molecular Pathology, Netherlands Cancer Institute, Prof. Jos Jonkers, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- The Molecular Pharmacology Group at the Geneva University, Dr. Patrycja Nowak-Sliwinska, Geneva, Switzerland.
- Tumor Vascular Biology group, Medical Biochemistry and Microbiology, Uppsala University, Dr. Anna-Karin Olsson, Uppsala, Sweden.
- The Ocular Angiogenesis Laboratoy, Prof. Reinier Schlingemann, Academic Medical Center in Amsterdam.
- The Jain Laboratory, Edwin L. Steele Laboratory, Mass. General Hospital, Harvard, Boston
- Vascular Oncology and Metastasis at the German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ)
- Ocular Vasculogenesis and Angiogenesis Laboratory. The Wilmer Eye Institute at Johns Hopkins University
- American Association for Cancer Research (AACR)
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- Dutch Academy of Sciences (KNAW)
- Dutch Cancer Society (KWF)
- Dutch Science Organization (NWO)
- European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer (EORTC)
- International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC)
- International Union Against Cancer (UICC)
- European CanCer Organization (ECCO)